BCA Awards 2021
- INTEGRATED DIGITAL DELIVERY AWARDS
BCA rolled out its inaugural Integrated Digital Delivery (IDD) Awards this year to give recognition to firms and project teams for their efforts in applying IDD to achieve an increase of overall productivity and resiliency.
We are honoured to receive BCA IDD Awards on both firm and project levels:
- Firm Category – Platinum: Woh Hup (Private) Limited
- Project Category – Gold Plus: Riviere and Fraser Residence Promenade
We were one of the early adopters in the industry when we started our IDD journey in 2008 and have over the years nurtured our IDD capability. We are now able to adopt the use of IDD in all our projects even those large scale and complex ones. Our digitalization efforts have also enabled us to tackle the pandemic without major disruptions in productivity and efficiency, and more importantly help us to collaborate work among various stakeholders effectively.
- CONSTRUCTION EXCELLENCE AWARDS
Our dedication to consistently produce quality works is evident in the accolades we receive. This year, three more projects have received BCA Construction Excellence Awards:
- Construction Excellence Award | Excellence Award (Commercial / Mixed Development Buildings Category): Jewel Changi Airport
- Construction Excellence Award | Excellence Award (Industrial Buildings Category): Woh Hup Technical Hub
- Construction Excellence Award | Merit Award (Commercial / Mixed Development Buildings Category): 18 Robinson Road (Robinson Tower)
Adding these 3 awards to the list, we have received a total of 67 Construction Excellence (Excellence and Merit) Awards to-date and remained as the builder with the highest number of construction excellence awards.
- QUALITY EXCELLENCE AWARDS
Similar to the Construction Excellence Award, this Quality Excellence Award acknowledges our commitment to deliver high quality buildings through BCA’s Quality Mark scheme.
This year, we were award another Quality Excellence Award – Quality Champion (Platinum) – Builder.
We are very honoured and proud to be the only builder to receive it for 9 consecutive years.
- GREEN MARK AWARDS
The Green Mark Awards recognizes our achievements in environmental sustainability in the built environment and we have received 34 Green Mark (Platinum, Gold Plus and Gold) awards since 2005 including the latest we receive for this year:
- Green Mark Awards for Buildings (New Non-Residential Building) | Platinum Super Low Energy Building: Punggol Digital District CC1 – Tower 4
These awards are made possible by the various departments and project teams, and we are truly grateful for their dedication, contribution and hard work.