Vision, Mission & Values
Our vision determines our destination, our mission defines who we are; and our core values provide us guidance in executing our activities.
To be the leading and preferred contractor and business partner in Singapore and the region, and to be recognised as the Employer of Choice.
To consistently improve and deliver excellent quality and reliable products and services with integrity, to our valued clients, by our team of trained, competent and responsible staff.
Safety, Integrity, Quality, Teamwork, Innovation, Growth
0Number of years since Woh Hup was founded
0Number of talents working with us
0Number of awards we have won
"Woh Hup possesses the critical factors required to maintain its position at the forefront of the industry, having a strong foundation for growth even in this dynamic and changing environment."
- Mr. Yong Tiam Yoon Kim
Today's construction industry is proving to be constantly challenging, not only for the best construction firms but also the most innovative and flexible ones. Woh Hup possesses the critical factors required to maintain its position at the forefront of the industry, having a strong foundation for growth even in this dynamic and changing environment.
Woh Hup has been able to incorporate 90 years of experience in providing premier construction services into the innovative application of information technology, progressive project planning and management, enabling us to meet even the most stringent of quality and safety standards.
Projects are delivered on time and with no compromise on quality because the experienced staff at Woh Hup share one common work philosophy - commitment to constantly endeavour to exceed our clients' expectation.
As a result, we have achieved sustained expansion and development/progress and will continue to seek out new growth opportunities in this region and beyond. I am therefore confident that we will achieve continued growth and be ever ready to embrace the changes that the 21st Century may bring.
Aurum Land (Private) Limited
Aurum Group of businesses started in 1982 with Aurum Land (Private) Limited as a boutique property developer.
Aurum Group has since diversified its businesses and expanded its portfolio which include:
- Aurum Land – A boutique property developer specializes in designing and creating numerous award-winning exclusive living spaces.
- Aurum Investments – A venture capital fund with an aim to identify and invest in 2-3 human-centric protech startups every year.
- Found8 – A brand of co-working office spaces focused on growing a community of business owners from diverse backgrounds.
- Core Collective – A one-stop shop offering a collection of wellness and fitness services for people from all walks of lives.
Tanglin Corporation Private Limited
Tanglin Corporation was established in 1978 to support the construction works undertaken by Woh Hup and has grown over the years focusing on 3 core areas of business:
- Joinery – Manufacturing and installation of joinery works including timber doors, wardrobes, kitchen cabinets and partition works for both commercial and residential projects.
- Plant & Machinery – This unit provides rental, supply and maintenance of small and heavy equipment such as crawlers, cranes and forklifts for use at construction sites.
- Foreign workers’ dormitories – Operating three dormitories in various locations across Singapore providing accommodation to foreign workers and looking after their welfare through housing and recreational facilities.
Wang Kok Sewerage Construction Pte Ltd
Wang Kok Sewerage Construction has built a strong foundation as one of the best quality providers for sanitary and plumbing systems in the built environment industry since its formation in 1976. The company provides design and build services and is proficient in these works:
- Sanitary and plumbing services
- Gas pipe services
- External water mains
- Water storage tank and pump systems
- Minor sewer and sewage treatment plant
- Fire hydrants, hosereel and dry risers
- Rainwater drainage system
- Ejectors / divertors and sump pumps
Wang Kok Sewerage Construction and Woh Hup (Private) Limited has a long-standing business partnership of more than 25 years and it has recently become a subsidiary under Woh Hup Group in 2021.